About Me

My photo
Sandy, UT, United States
I attend a school where I will not graduate. Nor will I achieve awards which I by myself will earn. A student am I always of my Master teacher. To resemble Him in any measure, is what I am aiming for.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Facial Expressions

Scoffer:

To speak derisively; mock, jeer, scorn, sneer with scornful disapproval toward someone or about something. To express insolent doubt or derision openly and emphatically.

 To sneer is to show by facial expression or tone of voice ill- natured contempt or disparagement.

What a steady diet our nation gets of this behavior...

 Oh, let me not! We have the privilege to speak freely, and by it we are expressing ourselves from deep within. It was interesting to see the antonyms of the word: believing, optimism. May it not disappear for the face of the earth. Harder to live with cynical negativity don't you think?

There must be a better way to express our negative feelings that doesn't destroy. But that is just the point...... Is that what we are wanting to do?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages