About Me

My photo
Sandy, UT, United States
I attend a school where I will not graduate. Nor will I achieve awards which I by myself will earn. A student am I always of my Master teacher. To resemble Him in any measure, is what I am aiming for.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Irrevocable Love

His love for you is an irrevocable decision, made before the foundations of the world and before you were knit together in your mothers womb. You did not stir it up nor can you diminish it. What you decide to do with it, will provoke Him to Holy jealousy.... For He is after YOU. Your heart He wants, will not be forced or contrived. It will not be divided. It will not be false. But He will be a relentless lover, wooing you, until He gets what He wants..... Don’t play hard to get, and risk abandoning your heart to worthless loves. His love is matchless, immeasurable and unending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages