About Me

My photo
Sandy, UT, United States
I attend a school where I will not graduate. Nor will I achieve awards which I by myself will earn. A student am I always of my Master teacher. To resemble Him in any measure, is what I am aiming for.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

These Years

These Years: Anniversary Prayer

We are learning of Grace unbending
Of Mercy poured out on all our wounds
Forgiveness closing the space between us
And of a greater Love that becomes the glue

We are looking to God to help us
The past to learn from and leave behind
Unfettered by the pain sin brings us
And humbled by Love crucified

We're learning to live His Word in action.
Reaping more love to give away
Lord sanctify us for your Glory
And this union be Yours
Our offering



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages