About Me

My photo
Sandy, UT, United States
I attend a school where I will not graduate. Nor will I achieve awards which I by myself will earn. A student am I always of my Master teacher. To resemble Him in any measure, is what I am aiming for.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Word of God Speak

Isaiah 40: 12-14
Who has measured the waters in the hollow of His hand,
And marked off the heavens by the span,
And calculated the dust of the earth by the measure,
And weighed the mountains in a balance
And the hills in a pair of scales?
Who has directed the Spirit of the LORD,
Or as His counselor has informed Him?
With whom did He consult and who gave Him understanding?
And who taught Him in the path of justice and taught Him knowledge
And informed Him of the way of understanding?

How small are our calculations of His Greatness.

Verses 26-31
Lift up your eyes on high and see who has created these stars, The One who leads forth their host by number, He calls them all by name;
Because of the greatness of His might and the strength of His power Not one of them is missing.


Why do you say, O Jacob, and assert, O Israel,
"My way is hidden from the Lord, And the justice due me escapes the notice of my God?" Do you not know? Have you not heard?
The Ever lasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth Does not become weary or tired . His understanding is inscrutable, He gives strength to the weary, And to him who lacks might He increases strength. Though youths grow weary and tired, And vigorous young men stumble badly, Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary.


If you think your way is hidden for the Lord and the justice due you escapes the notice of your God,
you will need to do your calculations again....
Check out the multitude of stars in the heavens, all are named and not missing from God's mind. And neither are you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages